Tuesday, March 8, 2016

I'm Moving this Blog... So Please Stay Tuned.

I've wanted to write here on MyT1Diabetes several times lately-- but I'm waiting. 

For some reason, it became important for me to get a domain rather than just writing here on this Blogger site.   A Domain.  My domain.  That sounds so legit. And I really want to be legit.

I'm giving myself about a week to get it up and running, but I'm telling myself the bells and whistles aren't important.  Because they aren't... right?!  I don't want to get bogged down with that.  I just want to write my posts, and I want to get other people piping in whenever they feel so inclined!  That's all!

I'll be sure to but the "I Have Moved" sign here once it's ready for readers.  For now, I just wanted to explain why I haven't posted in the past couple of weeks.  It's about to get REAL.  So hang tight please.

2 comments:

  1. Symptoms of diabetes can be similar in type 1 diabetes, typically diagnosed in children and teens, and type 2 diabetes, which most often occurs in adults. Early symptoms of any type of diabetes are related to high blood and urine glucose levels and include dehydration, hunger, increased urination, and increased thirst. Other symptoms can include weight loss or gain, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, blurred vision, and increased susceptibility to infections. Vaginal infections in women and yeast infections in both men and women are common. Other symptoms can include dry mouth, itching skin, and slow-healing wounds, cuts, or sores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS FOR THE GREAT DEED HE HAVE DONE FOR MY DAUGHTER?
    My daughter suffered from diabetes type 2 for more than 20 years which we started experiencing in her when she turned 17 year and 5 months we all thought it will end but got even worse as days went by. We tried all several treatments and therapy prescribed by various doctors we met but to no avail, she lost weight even when she is eating and feel hungry,and She usually had Headaches. This were steady illness that disrupted her entire life, even at night she slept less because of this.It was during a casual conversation with a friend that i learned about Dr Williams herbal medicine I was able to contact him on his email address. and give him all the necessary information that he needed,few day later he sent me the herbal portion and his medicine was able to restore her back to normal and she is very okay now without any side effects whatsoever. If you have diabetes, do not hesitate to contact him on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for advice and for his product. I hope this also helps someone out there

    ReplyDelete