Monday, July 13, 2015

A New Type 1 Diabetes Blog

Although I've had Type 1 Diabetes for around 20 years, and I've been a blogger for over 10 years, I'm only just now starting a blog specifically for sharing my trials and tribulations with diabetes, and hopefully connecting with other adult Type 1 diabetics.


Now that I'm in my mid-40s, my blood sugars have begun to challenge me in new ways that I'm very motivated to figure out.  I've had pretty tight control since my diagnosis, but gradually, my A1Cs have begun to creep up, and my last lab had me in a new range that I didn't like at all.

I have my first appointment with a brand new endo today. (I'll write a post soon about why I'm choosing to try out a new doctor.) I wanted to start my blog right now, at what feels like the beginning of a new journey.

So here goes!... 




2 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing your challenges. I'm sure this will be helpful to many on the same journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, andy! i really appreciate your kind words. :)

      Delete